Inventory Unit Detail
2013 STIHL HS 46 C-E
Our lightest gasoline-powered hedge trimmer for homeowners featuring STIHL Easy2Start™.
For smooth and comfortable hedge trimming at home, less is more. And the STIHL HS 46 C-E is a lot of less: Less weight – this trimmer is our lightest gasoline-powered hedge trimmer and perfectly balanced. Less emissions – its fuel-efficient engine saves on fuel costs. Less fatigue – its advanced anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels by 40% compared to previous models. Less frustration – its Easy2Start™ technology makes starting the trimmer nearly effortless. Less weight and emissions. Less fatigue and frustration. Less IS more!
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Displacement: 21.4 cc (1.31 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.65 kW (0.87 bhp)
- Weight: 4.3 kg (9.5 lb.)
- Blade Length: 22 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 280 cc (9.5 oz.)
- Strokes per Minute: 3640
- 21.4 cc (1.31 cu. in.)
- Cut, in.
- 22 in.
- Cutter Type
- 9.5 lb. (4.3 kg)