Inventory Unit Detail
2013 STIHL HT 101
Reach branches up to 16’ above ground with this telescoping pole pruner.
Whether you’re pruning low-hanging branches or trimming up high, cutting performance is key. The gasoline-powered STIHL HT 101 allows you to quickly adjust between 7’6” and 11’6” shaft lengths to bring down those hard-to-reach branches. Even at full extension, this pruner is easy to control and feels well-balanced in hand. If your job demands height versatility, this pruner delivers a great price-to-performance ratio. And if you have a great deal of pruning to do, take a look at our HT Carrier System, designed to transfer the weight from your arms to your shoulders.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Telescoping Pole: With an adjustable shaft, telescoping pole pruners can cut branches up to 16 feet above ground.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button , this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Weight (with cutting attachment): 7.4 kg (16.3 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18.0 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: 3/8 in. PMM3, 12 in. Bar and Chain
- Approx. Reach: 7 ft. 6 in. to 11 ft. 6 in.
- Engine Displacement
- 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Shaft Length
- 7 ft. 6 in. to 11 ft. 6 in.
- Bar Length
- 12 in.