Inventory Unit Detail
2014 STIHL HSE 60
A powerful and quiet electric hedge trimmer with 20” blade, ideal for professional use in noise- sensitive areas.
Quiet and powerful, the STIHL HSE 60 electric hedge trimmer delivers professional-grade cutting to noise-sensitive areas. It’s also nimble enough for precision cutting. The trimmer features a 20" blade that’s easy to maneuver, thanks to its large front handle and transparent front hand guard. There’s also an extension cord clip on the side for easy cable management while you’re busy trimming. And when the day is done, you can hang the HSE 60 from its rear handle for quick and convenient storage.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Built-In Cord Retainer: The built-in cord retainer helps prevent the electrical power extension cord from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Laser-Cut Diamond-Ground Blades: Each blade is laser cut and ground using diamond discs. The hardened cutting edges are highly resilient and remain sharp for a longer period of time.
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9.0 lb.)
- Blade Length: 20 in.
- Strokes per Minute: 3,200
- Voltage: 120 volt (60 Hz)
- Motor Output: 500 w (4.5 amps)
- Cut, in.
- 20 in.
- Cutter Type
- 9.0 lb. (4.1 kg)