Inventory Unit Detail
2017 STIHL HS 81 T
This high-performance hedge trimmer is made for professionals with high volume trimming needs.
The STIHL HS 81 T hedge trimmer was made to trim first and ask questions later. Its blade speed is specially designed for trimming applications and can trim through rows and rows of hedges with the same level of performance. The hedge trimmer is available in both 24” and 30” blade length varieties, each one providing the same anti-vibration technology, swiveling comfort handle and blade tip protector.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- Displacement: 22.7 cc (1.4 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.7 kW (0.94 bhp)
- Weight: With 24 in. blade: 5.2 kg (11.5 lb.)
- Weight: With 30 in. blade: 5.4 kg (11.9 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 370 cc (12.5 oz.)
- Blade Length: 24 in. or 30 in.
- Strokes Per Minute: 4941
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.4 cu. in. (22.7 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 24 in. or 30 in.
- Cutter Type
- With 24 in. blade: 11.5 lb. (5.2 kg); With 30 in. blade: 11.9 lb. (5.4 kg)