Inventory Unit Detail
2017 STIHL HT 132
Built with the same features as the HT 102 pole pruner, but with a larger displacement engine for tough cutting jobs.
The STIHL HT 132 features the same 7' fixed-length shaft as the HT 102, but has 35% more power for tough cutting jobs. Its lightweight gearbox improves maneuverability and reduces user fatigue compared to previous models. The HT 132 also features a vertical pleated air filter, large fuel tank, simplified starting and one-touch stopping. The pole pruner comes standard with the 1/4" STIHL PICCO™ Micro™ 3 (PM3) saw chain, exclusively designed for STIHL products, for smoother, cleaner cuts. If you’re a tree care professional, this pruner has what you need to power through your day.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button , this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Displacement: 36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24 oz)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain/Guide Bar Size: 1/4 in. STIHL PICCO™ PM3 / 35.5 cm (12 in. Bar)
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight (With Cutting Attachment): 5.5 kg (12.1 lb.)
- Shaft Length: 2.13 m (7 ft.)
- Engine Displacement
- 2.2 cu. in. (36.3 cc)
- Shaft Length
- 7 ft. (2.13 m)
- Bar Length
- 12 in.