Inventory Unit Detail
2017 STIHL HTA 65
Fixed length pole pruner with Lithium-Ion battery technology.
Eliminate fuel costs and get the convenience of Lithium-Ion technology with the battery-powered STIHL HTA 65. This fixed length pole pruner is a cordless, low-maintenance and environmentally responsible option for professionals and homeowners alike. Running on an advanced 36-volt Lithium-Ion battery, the HTA 65 eliminates the need for fuel and two-cycle oil, and considerably reduces maintenance needs. It offers users low noise and lower vibration levels than its gas-powered equivalents, as well as automatic chain oiling and increased portability, making it the perfect pruner for many tree care needs. Part of the STIHL Battery KombiSystem. Our lithium-Ion batteries are designed to be swapped between multiple STIHL Battery KombiSystem tools, so you can use a single battery to tackle a wide range of outdoor projects.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Weight w/o Battery: 3.8 kg. (8.4 lb.)
- Weight w/ AP 100: 4.6 kg. (10.2 lb.)
- Weight w/ AP 300: 5.5 kg. (12.2 lb.)
- Overall Length: 7 ft. 9 in.
- OILOMATIC® Chain/Guide Bar Size: 1/4 in. PM3, 10 in. to 12 in. Bar
- Run Time (w/ AP 300): Up to 50 minutes
- Power Source: Battery
- Engine Type
- Lithium-Ion battery-powered
- Shaft Length
- 7 ft. 9 in.
- Bar Length
- 10 in. to 12 in.