Inventory Unit Detail
2019 STIHL KM 94 R
A professional-grade multi-task tool with lightweight ergonomics and ECOSPEED-enhanced efficiency.
The 2-stroke KM 94 R KombiMotor, combined with any of 14 optional tools, offers landscape professionals an efficient multi-task system to meet the versatile needs of their clients' yards. The lightest weight model in the STIHL KombiSystem line-up, the KM 94 R weighs in at a mere 8.8 lbs. The ergonomic loop handle, coupled with an excellent power-to-weight ratio, delivers the maneuverability to navigate obstacles while helping reduce user fatigue. The multi-task concept provides convenience and efficiency through reduced maintenance and storage - one engine for many tools and tasks.* The innovative ECOSPEED throttle set wheel allows the user to set the most effective throttle speed for a particular job and attachment. Now it's even easier to love the space-saving, cost-saving STIHL KombiSystem.
The STIHL KombiSystem is a versatile landscaping system that includes a powerful STIHL KombiMotor and a full line of attachments. Together, they give landscaping professionals the ability to tackle a tremendous range of outdoor tasks without loading the trailer with a pile of tools. Attachments include trimmers, blowers, hedge trimmers, edgers, pruners, cultivators and more. Each attachment slides into the KombiMotor effortlessly and is secured via a quick-release coupling system, saving you time as well as trailer space.
NOTE: STIHL KombiMotors and STIHL KombiSystem attachments are sold
*as compared to dedicated task units
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Purge Pump Primer: A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor when pushed, reducing the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operation.
- Loop Handle: The loop handle (R) is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on the shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Quick-Release Coupling: The quick-release coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- Split Shaft: A split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling lets you easily switch between attachments, making the KombiSystem highly versatile as well as easy to transport and store.
- Electronic Ignition Module: The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle help makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Displacement: 24.1 cc (1.47 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)
- Weight: 4.0 kg (8.8 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Displacement
- 1.47 cu. in. (24.1 cc)
- Engine Type
- 1.2 bhp (0.9 kW)
- 8.8 lb. (4.0 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.3 oz. (540 cc)